A Quaker School
As a friends school, our educational philosophy is based on the belief that there is "that of God in everyone" and that people of all ages have a need to nurture as well as be nurtured.
At Pacific Friends School, children are encouraged to grow into whole persons able to:
- Love and reason.
- Feel connected to the natural world.
- Move their bodies competently.
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts peacefully.
- Solve problems creatively.
- Take pleasure in their own uniqueness.
Take a look at our school programs:
The school's curriculum is rooted in Friends values. We ask that parents be supportive of the program's values, which are:
PFS knows what is most important for you, and your child